Friday, March 12, 2010

wait, what?

sooooo our windows are definitely not insulated. how do I know this? IT'S FREAKING COLD. I could put on a sweater. or climb inside my tauntaun. or shut the blinds. but I'm lazy, and I like daylight, and I'm trying to finish a hat by...1400. keeeerap.

awaiting the ringidingy that tells me I get to go shell out a painful amount of cash and pick up my no-longer-broken car. What is it with Xterras recently? both Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum have been bashed upon. Poor Charlie and Mandy. But! birthday festivities this weekend, and dad's coming down for chair hunting and foods, so I'm going to go take off my crankypants, watch some craig ferguson (dvr's a biiit full) and crochet my fingers off.

yep.

oh yeah....


and...


ok, so maybe overdosing on finnish metal is what's really making the crankypants go away, and not any reall effort on my part. but, I mean...c'mon.


also...holy eyelashes, batman. I mean...damn. and I kinda feel like "I can play the keyboard while headbanging" should be a major marketable skill.

1 comment:

Aly said...

ok… so this is weird. Fintroll, oceanography, ahemmm, art. I have met no other…