Friday, January 18, 2008

aaaaahhhhhhh.....

that's a sigh of relief, by the way, not a groan of agony.

thank you Whole Foods Market, thank you. and once again Blessed be O Gretchen for sharing the light of Diva-ness with me.

we now return you to your regularly scheduled programming. (scheduled looks incredibly weird to me right now. must be a brain hiccup.)

because I am a slacker daughter I am devoting this post to one of my christmas presents from me mum, who requested these pictures...um...well...let's just say that they've been sitting on my camera since I got home from christmas vacationlet, ok? sshh...

ladies and gennelmun, I give you...

Best. Bag. Ever.

exhibit A:

Tramcars! one tram two tram red tram blue tram!

Exhibit B:

The Evolution of Skiing tshirt, as a lining. takes you from Longboardathal (ca. 1890) to Bigarius extremus before devolving into Grungus maximus (who is, of course, holding a snowboard. hehe.) the other side of the bag is an ooold school trail map tshirt...How old?
  • no tunnel to mineral basin
  • (cos there's no mineral basin),
  • no peruvian express high speed quad (just good ol' chilly slow 2-seater peruvian),
  • no baby thunder chair,
  • and the gadzoom quad is still gad 1, the coldest chair on earth. you think I'm kidding.
...which shows you how long my family's been skiing there.

anyway. all these add up to...


Best. Bag. Ever.

plus, it's vamsegarn. I get to be snowbirdy-wooly-norsky geeky all at the same time!

No comments: