Saturday, October 11, 2008

hail mary full of...shark?

parthenogenic sharks! whee!

this begs the question if someone's written a book about parthenojesus.

oh, I'm going to hell. at least I'll be in good company.

and I'll go happily as long as there's a DVD player, a TV, power for the same, and all the NCIS DVDs ever made.





The Kitten has been banished to my bathroom since his episode yesterday of leaving little brown pawprints all over The Boy's bathroom. he's mewling pitifully, but since The Boy caught him licking his soap, which apparently some cats just do for fun, hopefully with the banishment of the bar soap the leakage will cease. still hoping I don't hear from the vet that it's worms or some parasite, because soap is so much easier to fix. Raz is also upset because his playmate is banished- he'll go sit outside my door and paw at it, which sets the kitten off, which makes raz start with his I'm-a-dying-baby cry, which makes me start wondering when I'm going to get a phone call from my neighbours or child services, and have to explain...no...it's not a child...it's a furkid...

No comments: