Sunday, July 30, 2006

whoooo...

funwithyarn update tonight! eeee! fun yarn and planting trees. mmmmm....

almost the end of free weekend. ah well. the kids are watching movies, I'm finishing cleaning our downstairs workroom, (and watching funwithyarn like a hawk), and in a few minutes I'll probably drive back into town because I forgot an s-video cable. again. sigh. nicely relaxing day, though, and clean clothes, which are always go.

mmm...funwithyarn. I don't think I should be allowed on this website. ok. time to get back into town.

finishing touches on secret pal mondo-package yay. guilt level is dropping.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, stuff goes fast at funwithyarn! I'd never checked it out very closely but the yarn there is beautful.

--Secret Pal

Anonymous said...

so you should give me your address

by way of facebook or email or lj


because i am going to dc on thursday....


kapes

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »