Monday, November 03, 2008

bah.

I've moved to Tacoma. again.

C'mon, rain, you need to stop for at least a day so I can get my poor trees planted in their pots.

Applied for jobs today. This whole idea of applying via email is strange to me. Ah, the march of progress.

Nanowrimo: we're not thinking about that right now. does it still count if I use old characters as long as none of the old writing is counted towards the 50,000?
Knitting: got yarn for prayer scarf. need to wind in balls (damn you hindsight, I should have had the store do it!) and defend it from The Cat.
Spinning: I have a wee little blob of pink yarn. Jayne is still hyperactive from the play session of my attempts to spin. The Boy is still confused as to why I want to make yarn.


When The Kitten gets big (we're reasonably certain he's mostly Norwegian Forest Cat, and they're usually about 13 to 22 lbs. normal cats are supposed to be less than 13 lbs, apparently. and he's 6 months old and almost as long as Raziel, who is 2.) this is going to be uncomfortable.

This is me trying to write the start of NaNoWriMo.

You can see how well it's going.

No comments: