Wednesday, August 23, 2006

behold the power of....hm...

aaaaah. silence. brief silence- I have to go back to my cabin in...seven minutes.

I have now learned that korean candy is either really good (approaching hi-chew standards (yes, I know...blasphemy)) or scary beyond all reason. and if you freeze the little debbie analog graham cracker marshmallow confused s'more thing it's much better.

I picked up this customize your own mug thing. was very confused when all the "colored inserts" had bible passages on them until I read the fine print on the side. international christian outreachwhatsitthing- it's now been obliterated by the pictures (ranging from oytun to just a few days ago) on one side and comics on the other. yay.

i lied- my yarn is 197 yards. any suggestions now?

No comments: