Monday, April 10, 2006

Fish!

I reversed the background to the shiny blue from the mirror that I had on Ovid's tank earlier- the contrast is much much better. I'd go so far as to say that the contrast is sexy, which might lead people to the wrong impression- but how can you resist blue vs orangy-gold and black? complementing color families whoo!

Don't worry. I've only had the fish a few days- I promise, in a few more I'll stop going "fish!" and staring at it and inflicting photographs of it on you.


My paper on the chronology of viking art is half done. If I hustle I can get it done in time to turn it in early and get a preliminary grade. I haven't had a professor who actually pays attention to papers and demands quality writing in so long. We'll see how far I get in an hour and 45 minutes.

About two inches of hat done. Nice to be knitting something that doesn't take much attention so knitting while staring at notes on Duke Ellington and bebop and Lady Day is possible. The goal is to finish the hat and then go crazy on the Dr Who scarf. (Maybe that should be go crazy with, I'm not sure). Then finish something that's not actually knitting but if I don't get this fringe done it's just sad. I've been working on this saami shawl since 2002. eep.

No comments: