Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I am now officially terrified.

sd card slot is apparantly recognizing itself now. yay.
opened a box of rice candy to celebrate.
looked - with a slight frisson of childish excitement- for the 'free children's sticker' inside.
extracted - with a slight frisson of terror- a statue of liberty tattoo.

is nothing sacred anymore? where is my cartoon car? my cuddly happycat sticker? the weird doodle-cartoon of a cat in a tutu driving a racecar? (don't laugh, I had it on a discman until it was stolen.)

...there is something wrong with my computer. it pops up a "windows- no disk there is no disk in the drive. please insert a disk into drive ." thing and if I click cancel it rebirths itself. same with try again and continue. gr.

watching Zilch the Torysteller- with an ASL interpreter. funniest. thing. ever.

No comments: