Monday, October 23, 2006

death to microbes

at least the ones that are making me sick. I blame my house. 10 girls, all sick to varying degrees. whee. when we all woke up this morning we were worried that we weren't going to be able to do our debate on the cape wind project. unfortunately we regained our voices.

my head hurts. blarg.

stage one of the massive 'steve zissou' hats has begun; looks like the world is going to gain a bunch more knitters in the next few weeks.

I love NRK urørt.

I'm designing a tshirt for our class. hopefully it'll go over well. Maggie's almost finished with her Jayne hat. I finished Tara's. and Lisa, you now have a Jayne hat. gimme your address and I'll send it to you.

I'm going through bookstore and coffeehouse withdrawl. guh. I can't breathe. stupid lymph nodes.

I need to get back to work. yay verily yay.

No comments: