Sunday, October 15, 2006

"these are not the pants you're looking for."

for your random nerdy fun o' the day, courtesy of matt.

The top 15 "Star Wars" lines made by replacing a word with 'pants.'

1) I find your lack of pants disturbing.
2) You are unwise to lower your pants.
3) Chewie and me got into a lot of pants more heavily guarded than this.
4) The Force is strong in my pants.
5) I cannot teach him. The boy has no pants.
6) Your pants, you will not need them.
7) I sense the conflict within you. Let go of your pants!
8) In his pants you will find a new definition of pain and suffering
9) Pull up! All pants pull up!
10) A disturbance in the pants. I have not felt this since near my old master...
11) The pants will be down in moments, sir, you can begin your landing
12) I want them alive. No pants.
13) Away with your pants, I mean you no harm!
14) Lock the door. And hope they don't have pants.
15) Looks like someone's beginning to take an interest in your pants.

No comments: