Friday, August 15, 2008

tee hee.

I particularly like how I'm 75% of all the following: Vimes, Carrot, Vetinari, The Librarian, and Nanny Ogg. All of them. Together. I'm not sure what that says about me, but I'm sure it's quite entertaining for further psychiatric assessment.






Which Discworld Character are you like (with pics)
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Commander Samuel Vimes

You are Samuel Vimes! Captain of Ankh-Morpork’s city Watch! You are a knight, married to the very wealthy, noble lady Sybil Ramkin. You often walk the streets at night, and are able to tell where you are by the feel of the cobbles under your boots. You always do what is right – that is, what needs to be done – to keep the city safe, even when it seems bad.

Carrot Ironfounderson



75%

Commander Samuel Vimes



75%

Lord Havelock Vetinari



75%

The Librarian



75%

Gytha (Nanny) Ogg



75%

Esmerelda (Granny) Weatherwax



56%

Death



56%

Greebo



50%

Cohen The Barbarian



38%

Rincewind



38%

My clinical is Monday, and my ride-along is Wednesday. The Universe is making up for the extreme delay in getting my paperwork processed. Let's just hope that extends to the NREMT and jobhunting as well. hm?

No comments: